Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rest

Today I have a snow day from school.  I woke up, and my mom had made me french toast! (Yeah!!) :)  I then proceeded to begin shoveling the driveway.  After that we built a snowman that was going to be two-headed, but it turned into a frog.  As the day progresses I plan to work on my duct tape dress and tuxedo for prom this year.

I really don't have much more to say today.  Sometimes it's good to have a day where you can just chillax, and have fun.  Enjoy today, have some fun!  Build a snowman. Watch a movie.  Do something you enjoy.  Be a kid. :)

Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." 
Mark 6:31

Even Jesus rested, because He knew it was important.

No comments:

Post a Comment